PHLDiversity, a division of the Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau (PHLCVB), in partnership with Community College of Philadelphia and the Greater Philadelphia Hotel Association, will host the 2018 Hospitality Education Day. This free and invitation-only empowerment and opportunity-driven education day provides guidance to area high school and adult students in designated hospitality programs. Students will receive valuable information about industry opportunities, insider tips, education and training options, along with initial screenings for internships, scholarships and summer employment. Students will:
- Learn what hospitality positions are in demand, and what skills are most valued by employers.
- Hear success stories from those who have navigated their way within the hospitality industry.
- Receive practical career planning information from current hospitality professionals.
- Have the option to apply for Community College of Philadelphia on-site.
$250: Workshop Sponsor (6 AVAILABLE)
- Name/Logo on workshop signage
- Name/Logo on event website
- Opportunity to introduce Workshop
- Logo on Handout
The workshop topics that are available to sponsor include:
- Non-Traditional Tourism Experiences
- Global Philadelphia and World Heritage City
- Social Media and Marketing in Tourism and Hospitality Settings
- Event and Entertainment as a Tourism Draw
- Employee Orientation