PHLDiversity Business Opportunity Luncheon, this dynamic program awards business leaders for outstanding contributions and provides vendor opportunities, access, and specific insights into contract needs for upcoming diverse meetings and conventions.
Proceeds of the luncheon benefit the Philadelphia chapters of the National Society of Minorities in Hospitality (NSMH) as well as the Jack P. Ferguson MPI PHL Scholarship.
Reach out to Greg@discoverphl.com if you wish to purchase an award sponsorship:
“BRING IT HOME AWARD”: Presented to individuals that support PHLDiversity’s mission by working with the PHLCVB to bring a diverse and multicultural convention to Philadelphia.
- Richard Horrow, Board President Independence Business Alliance
- Jennifer Rodriguez, President & CEO Greater Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
“MINORITY BUSINESS AWARD”: Presented to a thriving minority business that is enhancing the hospitality and tourism community.
"NON-PROFIT AWARD” sponsored by Hersha Hospitality Trust: Presented to an individual or organization whose advocacy & community service resulted in a positive impact on our diverse, multicultural community while embodying the principles of PHLDiversity.
- Jonathan D. Lovitz, Senior Vice President, National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- Kenny Roberts, Director of Corporate Affairs, United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Kevin J. Johnson, Meeting Planner, Kappa Alpha Psi® Fraternity, Inc.